Batch Weighing Control Panel
- Product Type Batch Weighing Control Panel
- Material Stainless Steel
- Surface Finish Painted
- Rated Voltage 220-240 Volt (V)
- Frequency (MHz) 50-65 Megahertz (MHZ)
- Supply Ability : 1000 Piece Per Year
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 5500 INR/Piece
- 1 Piece
- Batch Weighing Control Panel
- Stainless Steel
- 50-65 Megahertz (MHZ)
- 220-240 Volt (V)
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 1000 Piece Per Year
- 1-10 Week
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
Leveraging on our vast industry experience, we have emerged as a notable manufacturer and supplier of Batch Weighing Control Panel. Our offered panel is manufactured at our well equipped production unit using superior grade components under the guidance of our skilled professionals. Adherence to latest industry standards, provided panel is used in variety of recipe batch weighing applications for fast and accurate measurement. In addition to this, we provide this Batch Weighing Control Panel to our clients in variegated technical specifications at most affordable prices.
- Micro Computer base circuitry for fast and accurate weighing.
- Fully electronic weighing with auto tare.
- Easy access to Tare/Net/Gross weights.
- Adequate provision for overloads and shokloads.
- Dust proof, Corrosion proof, Wash proof and Rugged enough to withstand round-the-clock process cycles.
- Easy check Weighing with deviations indicated by plus and minus values.
- Versatile design for use in Pit or above ground level.
- No levers. No knife edges. No maintenance.
- Single connectorised PCB.
- Shockload 200% of rated capacity.
- Overlaod 150% of rated capacity.
- Flameproof models are available-optional.
- Battery back-up available-optional.
- CMRS / CCE approved Flameproof encloser available for all models.
- Load sensing element : Strain Gauge Type Load Cells
- Overload Capacity : 150% of rated capacity.
- Shockload Capacity : 200% of rated capacity.
- Accuracy : + 0.05%
- Tare adjustment : Push button / Key
- Calibration : Internal Calibration through Trimpot.
- Power Requirement : 230 V AC + 10%; 50Hz.
- Power Consumption : 50 VA
- Operating Temperature : -20oC to 65oC
- Contact Details
- PENTA ELECTRONIC SYSTEMS
- 92, Unique Industrial Estate, Dr. Rajendra Prasad Road, Opp. Jawahar Talkies, Mulund (West), Mumbai - 400080, Maharashtra, India
- Phone : +918037400256
- Fax : 91-22-25670898